HSE Academy has established on 2006 with the goal of Specialized services in field of HSE.HSE Academy is One of the main subsidiary of Moravejan Bahrevari Engineering company that has been experienced for more than 15 years in field of technical, engineering, training and consulting services to various industrials and organizations.
From the first days of HSE Academy establishment, we did our best to achieve a good reputation for innovation, cost effectiveness, design and high level of quality standards in services.
We have qualified highly skilled personnel in different fields which by their talent, innovativeness, and sharing their experiences, want to be one of the greatest companies in the Middle East.
We have defined our policy based on preservation and implementation of an effective system in HSE Academy which has to be qualitative and economic.
We have been able to comply effective actions in field of HSE in the last decade and put the higher level of HSE to industries and organizations.
To hold short time international courses with co-operation CIEH and also the 1 year HSE engineering course with co-operation University of Tehran is the most important action in this session.
Our pleasure is to Codify HSE instruction of Oil Ministry that include HSE Regulations requirements for contractors (Attached in all oil contracts in Iran).
In order to expand knowledge, more than 10 books in field of HSE and management has been published. see the books in publication part.
Our Vision :
Create healthy, safe and eco-friendly workplace with supporting the best knowledge and skills anytime, anywhere.
Our missions are provision of health, safety & environment services in below fields:
- research activities,
Our Health, Safety & Environment Policy :
It is our policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all employees and any other persons and control of environmental aspects that may be directly affected by the activities of our Company.
We will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health, safety & Environmental performance.
- Provide adequate resources to implement this policy.
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working environment.
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health, safety & environment procedures, and safe working practices.
- Include the management of health, safety & environment as a specific responsibility of managers at all levels.
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
- Involve employees in health, safety & environment decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and without risk to health and environmentally friendly.
- Regularly review compliance with the policy and the management system that support it.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health, safety & environment at work.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.
Equality Policy :
HSE Academy is committed to equal opportunities in the provision of its services as a course provider.
- The aim of this policy is to ensure that all external individuals and organizations with which HSE Academy has a relationship receive equal treatment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnic or national origin, age, marital status, family circumstances, socio-economic background, disability and religious or political beliefs.
- To meet requirements HSE Academy offers reasonable adjustments and special consideration (in appropriate circumstances) to candidates undertaking its qualifications.
- A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is any action that helps to reduce the effect of a disability or difficulty that places the candidate at a substantial disadvantage in an assessment situation.
- Candidates who may have been disadvantaged by temporary illness, injury or adverse circumstances that arose at or near the time of assessment, may apply for ‘special consideration’ after the assessment.
- This policy applies to all external individuals and organizations with which HSE Academy has a relationship.
- HSE Academy will ensure that its equality policy is communicated to its staff, tutors, assessors, agents, and all candidates.
- Managing Director of HSE Academy will strive to keep up to date with current equality policy and will ensure that its staff does likewise.
Data Protection Policy :
HSE Academy needs to collect certain types of information about people with which it deals in order to operate. This includes information relating to current, past or prospective our employees, agents, trainees, students, suppliers, clients, contractors and others with whom it communicates
We have not any regulations about data protection according to Data Protection Act 1998 in Iran, but we will try to comply with The Data Protection Act 1998 that provides various safeguards relating to the management of individuals’ personal data.
To comply with the Data Protection Act HSE Academy will;
- Ensure fair collection and use of information;
- Meet its legal obligation to specify the purposes for which information is used;
- Collect and process appropriate information needed to fulfill operational need;
- Ensure the quality of information used;
- Ensure that information is held for no longer than necessary;
- Ensure that the rights of an individual are fully exercised under the Act;
- Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal information;
Our Managers :
Majid reza Mohammadi, ACIEH
Mehdi Beheshti, GradIOSH, ACIEH
Ata Ghorbanpour, ACIEH